Monday, October 27, 2008

Jade Pot Tea House - Kuching

One of my favorite dining places in Kuching, Jade Pot Tea House, as they have heaps of food i like.
Not long ago, I've dined in...this time I took some pics to share.
This is the name in Mandarin Chinese.

This is a Pork chop rice in set with a few leaves of veges beside.

Taiwanese sausages - my MUST HAVE dish.

This is another type of Pork chop rice, different recipe from the previous one. This one got egg & marinated cucumber somemore.

Value adding services - do you see "WI-FI Available Here"? And the Grade "A" restaurant standard issued by the local council?


P/S : They have few branches in Kuching. The one in the pictures above is at along Jalan Keretapi, opposite 100% Discount Store. And the other one is somewhere opposite Grand Continental Hotel. I only know 2 of them, whether they have expand to 3rd..4th..I don't know.

4 comments:

TNH said...

it have been a long time i didn't go there to eat....but for what i rmb..i think i only when there for 4 o 5 times only..haha

IguanaKia said...

Ya.
Should go there once awhile lah..Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I personally don't like Jade Pot. The employees at the back are like @#$%^! Keeps blasting their ah beng techno music whenever they like. Went through my spm with that manner, can you imagine! FF them ;D

Anonymous said...

i went to jade pot last night along keretapi. I think their food standard has dropped drastically, most of the food we ordered were not available. Those we ordered tasted bad!! Except the pan fried dumpling which still maintain its standard. The 3rd branch is at Boulevard Food Court..

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!