Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Operation Coin Counting

Today, I decided to take out all my coins after 1 year plus saving in a big container.
Have a guess how much is it.
Counting starts....

Still counting...the more I've count, the happier I'm...:-)

Finally, neat & tidy.
Start Time : 6.15pm
End Time : 9.00pm
Took me almost 3hrs to count....RM512.60..wahaha..

Look at my shiny coins.

I am now RM512.60 richer...so going to nearby coffee shop to make changes..sure they'll need it!
Cheers....coins saving starts again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! means cum KL can belanja liao!! ;p

IguanaKia said...

500 ++..buy air ticket enough lah...then no money to eat,shopping & stay liao...hahaha..

TNH said...

wow..that is alot..haha..1 year of coin saving can save that much..then if your really save of your money will be more than that lo..you didn't show use your container..wonder how big it is

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!