Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Pets

I have 2 pets.
Firstly, I introduce you ~ Blackie, my house guard.
A mixed GS.

Hey Boss, what are you doing? You gonna take photo for me?

Hold on a second, let me pose...

Hmm...how should I pose?

You wanna see my butt?

Oh, I always see in the magazines. All my friends pose like this, so do I look smart now?


My the other pet is, Fishie, the silver arowana.
Because she is fishie...so she is called Fishie.

She is aiming for her food...quiet.

Pal, what are you looking at?

Is it you again?

I'm walking/swimming away...bye.

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

very big fishie there u hv!

so, when gonna do fish & chips? :P

IguanaKia said...

Haha...let me grow some potato first.
Then I'll let u know..ya.
Make sure u bring the thousand island. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!