Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pizza & More, Kuching - Round 2

Can't resist to go " Pizza & More " to try out their western food Friday night.
So, here are some photos for your pleasure.
Chicken Chop with brown sauce- Juicy meat, nice sauce. Some chips at the side would make it perfect.
Overall Score : 70

Lamb Shank - Well, I have to say I like lamb. And the special sauce applied is just..hmm..how to say..NICE! Again, chips please.
Overall Score : 75

Dessert : This one is the FOC (free of charge) from the Boss. Thanks.
To me, it's a bit sweet. But dessert is suppose to be sweet, right? Maybe I'm not the kind of 'sweety' guy.


Cheers.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!