Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pizza & More

This is the one I'm talking about. "Pizza & More"

This is the outlook of the restaurant.
(Do you see there is another blogger sitting inside and start taking photos of the food?...Hehe.)



The Menu front page.
Red-Orange-Yellow (typical foody of colours selection)

Sample pricings of the menu...

I've ordered the Ice lemon tea (as one of the drinks included in the combo menu).

First served, the SALAD.

Then, the crispy GARLIC BREAD. I gives a 70 out of 100.

Soup of the day.

Potato Wedges.

And lastly, the PIZZA itself.
It's too nice that I have to get hold of a few first before I remembered to take some pics : )


Pizza & More do provide other western food such as Lamb Shank, Chicken Chop, Steak & etc.
Will try those out later on.

LOCATION


View Larger Map

2 comments:

TNH said...

the lamp shank really look different from what i use to eat..will have a try here someday

Anonymous said...

Ya, something different from WestWood..

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!