Saturday, December 6, 2008

What Is Your Resolution?

I don't mean by what mega pixels or dpi here, but more to a future resolves and plannings.
Well, the year is ending. Have you start thinking about your plans for next year? Here's mine.

My Resolution
Next Year:-
1. Learn new knowledge & skills
2. Increase income by 10%~20%
3. Double my current saving amount by end of next year.
Some notes for myself : I think No.1 shall be no problem, I will give my best. No.2~No.3 are inter-related, right? Will need to see deeper into it later on.

Next 2nd~5th Years:-
1. Own a small business
Some notes for myself : No idea at all, maybe to gain some experiences? Will see in the coming years.

Next 5th~10th years:-
1. Run a decent business, with a stable income of RM10,000 ~ RM50,000 per month
Some notes for myself : This is in my wish list...haha.

Next 10th~20th years:-
1. Own a luxury car
2. Design and build my own hilltop house on a land area with not less than 30 points.
Some notes for myself : Also in my wish list. Haha...
By luxury car, I mean....


either this OR

As for my dream hilltop house, I wish to be something like these:-




If possible, I don't mind to be as big as these:-




So, what's you resolution & planning for the coming future?
Mind to share? Just post a link here to share.

2 comments:

jaong1 said...

Hi

We are in a recruiting campaign looking for hard working individuals in Kuching. Are you looking for an opportunity that can give you a good steady part-time income which can eventually take care of your future and your family’s future for years to come or a business that you will love doing?

You are at the right place and the right time. A very successful entrepreneur will be teaching you how you can have a work from home business PT/FT and enjoy the freedom that comes with it. She is coming all the way from Australia and will be giving an exclusive once a life time talk right here at Al-Idrus Commercial Centre, Kuching tomorrow. First come first serve basis and free of charge. Come and learn how a tired, pediatric nurse transformed her life earning an amazing monthly residual income. Go to http://www.peaklifestyle.com/usj?la=English&c=Malaysia&lf=1&s=klue now for your next step and to secure your seat.

See ya soon,
Jason Ong
WFH

Iguanakia said...

Jason Ong, how are your business doing after almost 1 year. Can you share your success for the past 1 year?
Thanks.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!