Monday, May 26, 2008

OMG...what a coincident !!!

A forum site having the same name as my blog.....
http://forum.mykuching.com.my

I have joined as member for this forum site & try out & support lah...

It is something more than forum site, it has
  • Forum Post Threat
  • Personal Space
  • Virtual Bank
  • Games!!! (My favorite when got nothing to do in Office. Psss...don't tell my boss)
  • Point System (some kind of scoring system, I presumed)
  • Chat Room (You will only see it when you login as member)


Then, it has a sub section as "All about MyKuching Forum"
Categorized as:-
  • Forum Rules
  • Suggestion ( this is where you can request for new category/topic type in a specific sub-section.
  • New Comer
  • Misc

The 2nd sub section featuring as "All about Kuching"
Categorized as:-
  • Food in Kuching
  • Places in Kuching
  • Club and Lounge
  • Cafe
  • Health and Relax
  • Special events in Kuching
  • What do you think?

The 3rd sub section featuring as "Interest"
Categorized as:-
  • Computer
  • Handphone
  • Automible
  • Fashion
  • Movie
  • Sports
  • Making Money
  • Politic scenes
  • Funny video clips and jokes
  • Others

The last sub section featuring as "Business in Kuching"
Categorized as:-
  • Primary Sector
  • Secondary Sector
  • Tertiary Sector
  • Hunt for talented person
  • Hunt for job

The footer part showing you additional information such as who is online, statistics & etc.


Some of the games here.
By the way, it has 278 games !!!

Well, quite an interesting site.
I believes this is their soft launching of the site, as I have tried http://www.mykuching.com.my
It say "Coming Soon......", nevermind...good works for those behind this site & good luck!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!