Sunday, June 1, 2008

ONE BAD THURSDAY AFTERNOON



Thursday afternoon, a call from boss.

Boss said : "Convinient to talk?"

Something is not right when he talked like that, and I said : "Sure.."

Boss said : "Big boss is going to have a presentation on Monday, get ready all the stuff and pass to me by tomorrow evening."

I was thinking in my mind : "What da hack??!!....Tomorrow?"

I thought he was joking with me and I answered : "But boss, Monday is a Gawai Holiday, are you sure?"

He talked seriously : "Yes, Monday. The other side of the country is not having Gawai, and the Big boss is flying over to meet some VVIP."

OMG....shits come to me, but I try to fight back lah...:"But, the thing only schedule to finish by end of year."

Boss said : " Yeah, I know. See what you can do, give it to me by tomorrow."

Another 'what da hack?', what kind of explanation is that??!! Giving me no way out at all, I just answered : "Well, what to do? I'll do what ever I can, boss."

Boss said : "Thanks. I will be in the office tomorrow afternoon, pass to me when you're done. Bye!"

Me : "Bye ~ ~"

1 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

iguanakia, the boss is always right, no matter what... :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!