Monday, May 26, 2008

A Beautiful Kuching

A month ago, I had a 'go-around' Kuching road trip with a few of friends.
We started off at 6.30am ( man...that's early, and yet it was a weekend day! which I supposed to be sleeping in my bed...normally :) )
I had not seriously look at Kuching like this day before. Actually, Kuching have some nice scenes....some of these for your viewing pleasure.

A far view to the Heart of Kuching from a bridge.


Direct view of Kuching City center from other side of riverbank.


A condominium standing right in front of the Sarawak River.


An extreme view between urban & rural Kuching.


Sunset at 6.45pm, Kuching.

Well, a 12 hours trip has come to an end.
Got to catch some more nice photos next time, if I've got time lah....

1 comments:

Nyanko Nyan-Nyan said...

Sweet view of Water Front.. :3

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!