Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kuching Famous – Green Road Kolo-Mee

LOCATION:


GOOGLE MAP LINK




Introducing to you the Kuching Famous – a.k.a. Green Road Kolo Mee. If you mention about ‘Green Road Kolo Mee’, people in Kuching will know which one you refer to. It is located at along the main road of Green Road (opposite SMK Green Road). Alright, I think no need for me to further describe the ‘Famous-ness’ of the Green Road Kolo Mee.



I went to this Green Road Kolo Mee 2 days ago for lunch. I ordered the Kolo Mee with red and a glass of Kopi-O Peng. The weather that day was not very hot, but I feel like drinking Kopi-O Peng is OK for me. By the way, ‘Kopi-O Peng’ is actually mean Iced Black Coffee. I am in deep caffeinated, cannot energize myself without 2 cups/glasses of coffee daily.


Although, abit hard to find a car parking space, but….the Kolo Mee, mmm….good….must eat! Worth the money and time man….you won’t get any of that taste elsewhere.


4 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Hi hi IguanaKia! Thanks for dropping by :)

WAAAA!!! I really like you all mia Kolo Mee! Very nice! A few of us were in Kuching last month for jalan-jalan cari makan and we had fun!

Oh, the one in my blog that I had in KL very yuck...

Anyway, happy blogging! :)

IguanaKia said...

Thanks Angel.I m just starting to blogging around with my hometown food.

I am sure KL there got alot nice nice food also, will go there for food sometimes.Cheers.

Greg Wee said...

Nee: Keep it up iguanakia! great to know fellow kuching bloggers.

IguanaKia said...

Cheers...Happy Blogging.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!