Thursday, November 22, 2007

Buffet Dinner at Hilton (Kuching)

LOCATION:

GOOGLE MAP LINK

Earned some extra incomes previously, so I was thinking to treat myself a bit better for Saturday night dinner by going to have buffet dinner at Hilton Hotel (Kuching). RM75++ per pax., I can only afford it once a blue moon. Although quite pricey, but one night of ‘High Class’ feel and well served feel, is still worth it. That’s what I feel lah. The best thing is – it is a buffet, EAT-ALL-U-CAN!

The restaurant is located in the Hilton Hotel Building, one level down from the lobby, mmm…just below the SENSO Bar. I don’t know what is the exact name of that Restaurant, I just know the food…hahaha… OK, it was a Saturday night, the menu was ‘International Varieties’. Meaning that restaurant was providing food from different cultures and countries.

OK, Round ONE of food taking. Seafood set.
Big prawns – one of my favourites, and the prawns are mostly longer than my palm (about 5-6 inches) and are as fat as my thumb, juicy somemore, FRESH! Yum-yum. Mussels – Not that easy to get mussels in Kuching. Mussels remind me my varsity life in New Zealand years ago. New Zealand’s mussels are so cheap and fresh where you can easily get it in supermarkets in NZ. Alright, back to my buffet. The mussels there were very nice though. And some prawn tempura, fish ball & salad veges – just nice to make up into the first dish.



Round TWO, Japanese Set.
Fried Udon noodle with sushi, tuna fish, deep fried salmon fish and BBQ squid shall fill my stomach. Adding a plateful of raw salmon fish shall make it marvelous. Feeling half full already, still looking forward to third round…I am paying a lot…

Round THREE, back to Seafood Set.
More big prawns. More mussels. More..more..more..
Huh~ getting full now. I better reserve some space for those nice looking desserts.



Round FOUR, Desserts.
Look at those nice looking irresistible cakes and puddings. HOHOHO…here I come. Dark chocolate cakes, chocolate cake with nuts…strawberry on top…no time to bother about calories anymore…

Round FIVE, Fruits.
OK, I admit I am very full already. So take some fruits may help digest those good stuff that went inside my mouth. : )


What to say, sometimes treat yourself good is a good thing to do…relax a bit. That shall make your life better.

Such high class hotel buffet, I personally recommending…. if you want to bring your partner to a good night dining out (eg. birthday / anniversary / occasional celebration & etc.) with high profile, somewhere high class, some romantic feel and most important thing is eat a lot of good food with no shy-shy feeling. In fact, your partner will encourage you to have more, trust me!! Nice leh~.

4 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Waaa... u paid so much and eat so little nia?? Must eat more more MORE! Aisay...

Errmmm... no oyster? No crab? No scallop? :P

So... when u coming to KayElle for buffet? O.o

IguanaKia said...

The fried Udon noodle really filled me full that day. I was actually quite disappointed also lor~ coz' no oyster loh that day. No scallop also that day. Maybe out-of-stock or not the season loh..

LX said...

It's good that you show the location of the makan place. Hehehe..

IguanaKia said...

My pleasure...I feel like showing location should make things clearly...2nd thought,maybe doing this is doing free advertising for them hor...

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!