Monday, February 9, 2009

KL Jan 2009 Trip - Part 2: PETROSAINS KLCC SURIA

I've visited the PETROSAINS center @ KLCC Suria during my trip to KL last month.
I find something new, something knowledgable & also something weird about the center.

I am wondering why these happened to be inside the PETROSAINS centre. Anything to do with Science?

And these also.

Starwar? Transformer? Or is it Lego?

iPOD?

Off shore pipe world

Millions of nails.
At First the officer persuaded me to lie on a wooden bed with alot of holes, I've no idea what's that. Then, he asked me: " Can u feel anything?" I said yes. He then asked me to come down and have a look....that's what I saw, millions of nails!

Fake Volcano

Another astronaut? Dato. .....?
Nope, just a fake guy pretending to be a off shore heli ground staff.

What are these?

F1 muscle!

F1 body part display at the front entrance of PETROSAINS.

This is an earthquake simulator...just a shaking bench, nothing much.

Jurassic Park!

It's going another way, we are safe.

I think this is a off shore petrolium control center. Fake one.

You've got balls?...Here has alot!

Overall, I think it's still worth visiting as the entrance fee is only RM12.00 per head.
But if it was more than RM20.00, I would recommend you to go other places.

3 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

u really covered alotta places in KL hor!! :P

hey, do u hv a facebook ac? add me mar.. find me at this name "Angel Gsm", ok?

rainbow angeles said...

oh yeah.. happy belated valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel.
Yeah, went alot of places in KL.
Pitty my both feet.

Happy belated valentine's day to u too..

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!