Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY

I've got only these two 'KAM' (柑,Mandarin Orange) from my company before my CNY breaks.
I mean 'ONLY' means nothing extra, only KAM!
Hope you've already got something extra from your employer, nothing similar to my case.

At 12.00am, celebration started....

On the 2nd day of CNY, lion dance performance.


On the 6th day of CNY, we went to 青山 temple. PACKED!

People are enjoying the noodle provided by the temple.

How was your holiday? Mine was just OK, not too bad.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Too bad, have 'kam' only for CNY. Nvm, believe in karma! =) Hahaha...

IguanaKia said...

Thanks for ur support, Connie.
Just do it!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!