Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My New Notebook - DELL


Just received my new toy, DELL Latitude D630.
A very efficient service from DELL.com.my indeed, delivered 1.5 weeks (11days) right after I placed the order online.
www.dell.com.my


So, I was busy copying files from old notebook to the new one, setting up programs & software.
Forgot to mention, I've upgrade the OS from XP to VISTA, my first experience with Window VISTA.


And eventually my first crash with Window VISTA (a black-screen instead of a blue-screen) :-(

Well, shall have a lot of fun with it.

3 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

jialat woh liddat... yr RAM is 1GB or 2GB? i heard that vista uses alot of RAM wan...

ahlost said...

How much is your new toy?

IguanaKia said...

The notebook is runing 2GM ram leh..Angel.

Around RM3,500/= like that lah...ahlost.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!