Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sarawak Blackout 09/08/08


Blackout started 6.30pm til about 10.00pm, after that recovering area by area. And then 10.30pm to 11.00pm again.
Luckily I was not on the road, according to some traffic rangers (my friends who were on the road), traffic jammed everywhere coz' the traffic lights not working, cars were congested in the middle of the junctions, wanted to rush back home.

I was at home lighting my candles & torchlight, with my lappy watching 'Hancock' on battery.



Oh...well, the very next day....they says : "not 100% the whole Sarawak affected lah.."..
i guess got 70% - 80% is very serious already!

But what to do? We only have one power supplier in Sarawak...monopoly is the business called.
No choice.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!