Saturday, February 9, 2008

2008 Year Of Mickey Mouse



Year of Rat......makes me really really busy this year for the preparations, leaving my blog not update for 1 full month. But fortunately, the 4th day of Chinese New Year....i got some spare times to update my blog.



Shot some photos of the decorations of my house and the lion dance event in my house on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year.




I got to let you all know that, the lion dance team above shown - has no 'Si-Fu' one...the team is a fully self learning lion dance team.
So, rate the performance.....
5 = Pro.
4 = Reaching Pro.
3 = Average
2 = OK
1 = Need More Practice

2 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Gong xi fa cai!

Wah.. your house looks veli big woh...

Video too short, how to rate ler?

Eh? No food pics?? :P

IguanaKia said...

House not so big actually lah...only looks big in the pics/clip.
As for food, all end up in my stomach before i remember to take pics! Haha..

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
An IguanaKia living in the city named Kuching

Followers

 
Powered by GOOGLE. Maintained by IguanaKia!